Friday, September 19, 2008

Subtle Addictions

Subtle Addictions
by Margaret Paul, Ph.D.

Many people are not aware of the more subtle addictions, the addictions that are often so covert and pervasive that they are as invisible to us as the air we breathe. Yet these addictions may be impacting us negatively as much as the more overt addictions. Many people are aware of the fact that addictions are used to avoid pain, and most of us are aware of the common addictions: food, alcohol, drugs, gambling, TV, spending, work, sex, rage and so on. Most people, however, are not aware of the more subtle addictions, the addictions that are often so covert and pervasive that they are as invisible to us as the air we breathe. Yet these addictions may be impacting us negatively as much as the more overt addictions. Read more about this..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It
truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give
something back and help others like you helped me.

my website ... executed